Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm sorry, so sorry

Amazing. Internet, you really do stop by to see me, and you really care! LMAO. I got 3 seperate phone calls yesterday admonishing me for taking so many pictures of the happenings around here, yet leaving out our little plot of grass. So sorry, I forgot that everyone likes to look at grass. ;-)

Yesterday Rach-o, me & The Bean went to lunch at a super fancy resturant in Downtown. The kind of place where the menu changes daily, they bring multiple courses and complimentary glasses of wine with lunch. That's what I'm talkin about. When we first went in I was a little nervous about a few things. My attire for one, (clad in chuck taylors, capri pants, and my "Support the Arts, Sleep with a Musician" t-shirt) let alone walking in with a baby in tow, but all went well. Elliott was extremely well behaved, and dined on cream of asparagus soup, polenta and some crusty bread. I was probably in my early 20s before I dined in resturants of that calibur, and here is my bebe' begging open-mouthed for more asparagus soup. The finer things in life are simply, well, finer, and apparrently even a 9 month old can figure that out.

In Other News:

Our TiVo is having some issues, and rather than giving it an enema "they" just sent us a new one. Which means that I have about 68 hours of recorded TV to get through before installing the new system, as well as watching it all before any new episodes of my programs need to be recorded, so that I have the time to set all my timers up on the new box. God forbid I miss an episode of Gilmore, Scrubs, GH, Desperate Housewives or 30 minute meals. The dilemmas of a girl who loves technology... Right?

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home