Monday, July 18, 2005

Suffragette City

Ladies & Gents hang on to your hats...

In nonobaddao land we were having a meltdown of sorts today. Somehow, I was taken over by aliens, who copied my voice patterns (it could happen) and those aliens agreed to have 6 adults, 2 king charles spaniels, Fer, me, ellie-bean & lilah all stay in our 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house for a weekend. Did I mention that all 6 added adults were family?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhht.

At this time I believe that it was some sort of experiment in human behavior, more specifically breaking points. So I don't think my Mummy was too suprised when I called and asked her to leave the dogs at home. BUT, the dogs are coming AND there is a god, who decided that Ellie's birthday weekend was not the time for her loving Momma to take a long vacation at the local nuthouse because somehow all remaining seats on Auntie Maynan's & Unkie Norwegian Pirate's flight were full before they could hit "confirm" on the website.

Now I am super sad that Auntie M & Unkie N-P aren't coming, we really, really really want them here (I mean, auntie maynan is The Bean's Godmother AND the bestower of Care Bears into her life) but, for once, or maybe just this time, Her Thoughtfulness (god) was planning for us all. And now they will be able to come and see a side of Chi-town they have not before. And I won't be planning an extended jaunt in a padded room.. so there's fun to be had all around. Well, except for the fact that I hear there's good drugs on the inside, but...........

In Other News:

HOW could they let Carly remember/recognize Reese was Charlotte infront of Sonny AND THEN NOT HAVE HER REMEMBER ONLY 20 MINUTES LATER!?!?!?!?!?! Again, Guza, Pratt, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. This is not a storyline to let play out forever. Oh, how did you love finding out out that indeed, Durant is not crippled.... He will be once Jason knocks in his kneecaps. Can you say Daytime Emmy?

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home