Friday, July 01, 2005

Vacation all I ever wanted, Vacation have to get away!

I know, I know. My lameness is overwhelming at times... even I am somtimes astonished at my supreme laziness when it comes to spending some time with you, dear internet. How ever do you put up with me?

Only 2 days ago I returned from an impromptu trip to o-HI-o. It was HOT HOT HOT and me and The Bean did some swimmin, ate good grilled foods, and just hung around in general with the fams. All of them. It was a good time, and I am the lame-ass that did not take any photos.

Its funny how when you are not on a work schedule, how much of your time can end up feeling like a vacation if you plan it right. But for our Fer, vacation is another matter intirely. He just called to inform me that his vacation had officially started, so I asked him how far into it was he already... "I'm standing here, waiting for the elevator." Niiiice. At least we have more grillin' & chillin to look forward to. We're headed to Union Pier for a few days of beach as we celebrate 6 (can you believe it?) years of marriage and Elliott's 11 month birthday. What the hell is happening people... time seems to be flying by weather I am paying attention or not.

Have fun checking out fireworks and avoiding drunk crazy people. Or to some of you, enjoy becoming drunk crazy people and blowing things up. Happy 4th.

In Other News:

Tivo, if you ever let me down again by somehow not recording GH for 4 out of the 6 days that I am gone, so help me god I am throwing you out the window. Do you understand me? Thank god it was not during sweeps, thats all I have to say.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

WTF? TIVO crapped out on you? You should call and complain... maybe you could get a credit for those 4 days. Do people not understand that you CANNOT PUT A PRICE ON PAIN AND SUFFERING?!?!?

Congrats on 6 years of bliss and 11 months of a dream.

heart,
Maynan

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home