Monday, June 13, 2005

Crazy is as crazy does


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.


Having had one of the most intense
and bizzare weeks in recent memory I spent this weekend celebrating. I wish I could go into further detail, but I find it may not be wise as it could be used against me in a court of law as an anti-defamation suit, so.... sorry. Buuuutttt, there are a few tidbits that I can share:

Markovicious & Sally came into town for the weekend so that they could have a break and share in Rach-o's birfday celebrations. Yes, celebrations plural. Saturday night was "Ladies Night" over at KatoChanel's abode, as her men-folk are off on a testosterone fest fishin' in the wilderness of Canada. So... the Champagne, wine and food was a'flowin, as was our chattiness, sing-a-longs, and an amazing interpretive dance collective that had the neighbors glued to the windows. At 2:30 am, after Kato painted the neighbor's lawn with ice cream and having waited an hour for our cab, we were on our way home. Markovicious thinks its the way the cabbie was driving, not any other factors (wink wink) as to why she decorated OUR neighbor's lawn with a brightly colored display. Hot, I know.

Yesterday we (I) grilled up a ton of chicken & veggie kabobs and made 3 crockpots of pork ribs for Rach-o's B-day BBQ hosted here at the Carter Ranch. It was a good time, and the hair of the dog helped us all to conquor what was left of the hangovers being nursed. BUT, this is not what is important about yesterday's events. THIS is why there is a photo of carnage on this website today:

Upon cleaning up last night, Fer decided that he wanted to taste some of the ribs and made himself a nice sized plate. He let the dog up to wander around and proceeded to fiddle around on the computer. Was he tipsy and forgot he had a plate of ribs on the counter with a food-whore of a pitbul milling about the house? I am not sure, we will have to let him tell his story later. All I know is that there was some lip happening when I asked if he meant to let the dog eat a plate of ribs. I think you can see where I am going with this....

This photo is the rib, minus the barf, that I cleaned off of/out of the carpet today. 2 1/4 inches with one pointy-ass side. All I can say is its amazing the dog is not dead, and I am afraid it is not over.

But do not fret, dear internet, I will post more photos should other bones rise from the dead.

-over and out-


1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Eddie: "Oh, that's just snots. He's yackin' on a bone."

[dog vomit sound]

"He's got it up. He's all right now."

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home