Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Legal

A Picture Share!

So I went all over downtown today to make myself a legal chicagoian (or whatever the term may be). After only missing 2 questions for my license, and having Grandy's mom pull some strings so that I did not have to stand in line at the DMV or Plates&Registration I handed over $157 to the state and $75 for parking to the county clerk. Then I went and handed over another $23 for for 2 hours of parking while I accomplished it all. Tell me that's not some left-over mob racket. Overall I still think it was much easier than any of the interactions I had with the Los Angeles DMV over 5 years.... seriously. And I walked out of there with my license in hand, not spending almost 5 months fighting with the state about what state of limbo my identification is in... but thats another story.

Along with making things more permanent, I have decided to go back to school. Well, in a manner of speaking... to the Aveda Institute so that I can learn to pick professionally. Ha ha. And satisfy my inner "monkey" as my sisters like to call it. At least I think. Or, at least, I applied and have an informal interview next week. So I am pretty sure. I'm taking babysteps. I am now accepting applications for our nanny position.... English a must, housekeeping a plus. LMAO.

In Other News:

Oh - My - God. Did you see General Hospital yesterday? Carly is out of her friggin mind and that asswhooping between Sam & Carly was AWESOME. Sam totally kicked Carly's ass. She may be a pixy, but they totally made her into a shitkicker. Fer was so pissed that I deleted the episode from TiVo before he got the chance to see it, and I admit, that was wrong of me. Buuuutttt, well, sometimes paybacks are a bitch. ;-)

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home