Monday, July 25, 2005

I fought the wall, and the wall won.


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

So, this weekend we were all in bed together, giving Elliott her morning "ba-ba" and watching the weekend news for a report on how hell-a hot it was going to be in chi-town, and the wandering bean somehow got above the pillows-line and smacked her forehead square in the wall. This was only minutes after she crawled over me, trampling my boobs in the process, and vomited all over my tank top.

Its hot being a mom.


In other news:

Don't expect to hear too much outta me this week, I am over at KatoChanel's using the computer because SBC, that evil bastard somehow screwed up my DSL and can't seem to fix the situation until sometime next week. Talk about not gettin the job done. I was so enraged today while on the phone for over 1 1/2 hours, and having talked to 6 seperate idiots, that i started to sweat while trying to figure out what the hell happened in the 1st place.

Its over 100 degrees here and i have no internet... its great to be me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a baby who has no eyebrows. AND you really suck for the title cuz that stupid song is stuck in my head.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're going to HOT HOT HOT Chicago for VACATION this weekend! Walking around the city with three kids on one of the hottest days in decades will be fun! Are you guys going to be around? We're arriving on Saturday and leaving on Tuesday.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Do you need me to come over, push some buttons and unplug some shit? Seriously, that's how i fixed our computer when the Level 3 Dungeontechs couldn't figure it out.

And FYI, when you call places like SBC and immediately ask to speak to an American, it doesn't go over so well... Just FYI, that's all I'm sayin'!

Those pics are adorable. Is it bad that we "AAAWWW" even Ellie's injuries?

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home