Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Peter, I've lost my marbles

Well, maybe I haven't lost my marbles, this time, but it seems as though possibly everyone is on the verge. Everywhere I turn these past few days, almost everyone I know is doing something/ saying something drastic. From being bitter and quitting jobs, to flying off the handle and overall extreme distress, I really couldn't figure it out. Then Fer mentioned that it is SOOOO extreme, that it must be cosmic. And then I remembered..... AH HA! It is:

I attended this event called "Cosmic Trends" a few weeks back and it was all about astrology and planetary alignment and what's going on around us and in the future, very interesting stuff. And all I have to say is for the next 4 weeks be VERY VERY careful. With everything. Apparrently there is a cosmic shift that astrologers have been watching for the past 2 years, and it is happening now. So, if you dont want to lose that nice jewelry, put it away for 4 weeks. If you don't want to be taken the wrong way, say nothing. If you don't wanna wreak your car, WAIT a second longer before making the turn. Its kinda a shift that brings about Murphy's Law In case you are a nerd bird like me, the alignment is Saturn opposing Neptune with 2 eclipses... so what that means is a direct butting of heads between our logical minds and our spiritual beings. Amazing stuff really, but some of you may think that I too have lost my marbles. Oh well. The point is, just hang in there everybody, its gonna be ok.

In Other News:

CARTER FAMILY VACATION 2006: T-MINUS 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!! WILDMAN RANCH, HERE WE COME.... CAN YOU TAKE IT? I think our family t-shirts should read: Winners Never Quit, and CARTER'S Always WIN.

MAHAWWWWHAWWWHAWWW

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

You've had some really good titles lately. I'm jealous.

Is mercury in retrograde or what? It's the same kinda shit over here... BIZARRE!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home