Thursday, July 06, 2006

Livin' the High Life

So we're back (huh, stronger than ever/you'd think we'd severe/never/we're too clever/to be taken down clown/by your ignorant state of mind/but every time I look I find/you!) Woah! Where the hell did that come from? Oh, does anyone remember good old fashioned Boy Bands these days. LMAO. Anyway, we are back, in Chicago. Back to work and school and errands and dishes. It was a wonderful time in Ohio, complete with seeing people that I have missed for a very long time. I only hope that now, since the bridge does not seem so long, it will happen more regularly.

We spent a lot of family time on this trip, much to Lizzie's dismay since she was moving into her new apartment all weekend, but i think I scored some big sister points since I helped her move in all Friday morning and totally jacked my already damaged wrist and had to gimp it the rest of the weekend. Nothing says awesome more than a wrist brace in public. It soooo went with my outfits.

We played wiffle ball (thats what the GIANT red bat from above is all about) and TONS of badmitton, my FAVORITE game that is not played on a board. I wish I could play it all day every day. Can you say GA-Haaaay! Oh well, you are all getting used to my nerd bird qualities. How could someone who looks so cool be so lame, you ask yourself? And I would say, "really, its quite easy." But seriously, really take the time to check out that above photo. Check out the stance of our legs and the gooberish looks upon our faces, and you will see just how related we really are. Who does that? LMAO.

We then rocked Lou's massive July 3 party. Ran into some old friends yet again, and the desire to move home was completely concrete at this moment. In case you have not seen this on Fer's page, or my myspace, I thought i would also add it here for further enjoyment. Gotta love the Champagne of beers. Personally, I always opt for the 16oz cans of High Life, but I guess beggers can't be choosers after a few jello shots. Whoop Whoop! Haaaaaaayyyyyy! (Right?)

See? There you are Friends!

This photo may look harsh, but really, it was after he held me down so that Horak could attack me with a giant permanent marker, thereby leaving giant black streaks and bruises all down my arm. What can I say, I bruise easily. Good times, good times.

In Other News:

Its not too bad to come back to only 2 days of work before my weekend begins. Now, this weekend may not be filled with tons of fun stuff, because I have a checkup at the Dr, errands, and will be setting us up on a new budget, but let me tell you, the reasons for all those things that sound like pain and suffering are going to be totally awesome once they are revealed.

And NO, I am NOT pregnant or going to be anytime soon. Look at the above pictures! Jesus, just wait will you? All in due time, my pretties.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

DAMMIT lizzie! That is what I was going to post!

I hear you knockin' me, but you ain't shockin' me, 'cause jealous is just tellin' me you aint' jocking me, so keep on talking, skee' cause pride I'll walkin' see, 'cause on anybody's block is where I'm gonna be ROCKING G!!! DON"T PLAY THOSE GAMES!!!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home