Thursday, October 26, 2006

Morning potty


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

I don't even know what to do.. .this kid is gettin soooo big. 1st of all, I can't believe enough time has passed to have a 2 year old, and 2nd she is so freaking funny, i just can't get over it. She keeps taking her socks off in the night and putting them on her hands as gloves. she loves it. and she puts my gloves on her feet and calls them monkey feet. Where she comes up with this stuff is beond me. But this am, i just wanted to share with you all a quiet, super cute moment.

-over and out for now-

4 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Laloo all ya'lls.

xoxo

10:54 AM  
Blogger the dollimama said...

i LOVE that little girl! thanks for calling this a.m.--what a wonderful way to begin the day...dear ellie has such a sweet voice. yeah, and *where* did she get that sense of humor?? i mean, her mom and dad never act funny...

;^)

xoxo

11:36 AM  
Blogger H. Harvey said...

Truly, there have been so few hings I've seen as beautiful as that picture... truly.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I mean... I know I shouldn't push it. You've done photo and video updates lately... but what about her halloween costume?!?!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home