Friday, September 22, 2006

Come see about me

I'm sitting in the dining room, surrounded by bills to pay, paperwork to look through and file... the 12 month planner open and fully marked and planning out my life into 2007. Looking out the window at the trees bending, some breaking, in the wind blowing through. It's one of those days where I can feel the electricity... the energy moving. Like the wind can blow straight through you.... move one thought/feeling from the location you safely tucked it away into, straight out and in clear view.

Choices choices choices.... I wake up every day and I choose this. I choose to eliminate patterns of behavior. I choose, more often than not, to not replay scenes that have no service. I will choose to be in love, and lovely, and free of fear... think of all the things that hold you back... fear of letting go, being accepted, being cared for. How often do we not even ask the ones around us to care for us. I choose to believe that I am, that I will be cared for. And I will return that feeling. I refuse to believe my motivation will come from any other place.

Have fun, do good things. Take care of eachother. .... can you hear what's being said inside of the simplicity? Are you willing and able to rise to the occasion? Ingrained in my subconcious, it may very well be one of the best gifts that I have been given....

In Other News:

Today's theme song is Electrical Storm by Joseph Arthur. I think I am going to buy his new album today.

Other than that, today's a day to just feel the love. Feel the love that's coming thru.....

-over and out-

3 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

la loo.

It really is that simple, isn't it?

9:58 AM  
Blogger dao said...

Yes. Yes it is.

10:31 AM  
Blogger the dollimama said...

ab-so-love-ya-lutely! xoxo

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home