Monday, September 11, 2006

A Million and 1

I can't believe that a few weeks has passed and I have been soooo neglectful. Maynan may demote me to the "never updates" section of her blog if I don't hand out something... so here's my 5 minutes post, not in order of importance, but in order of what the hell pops into my mind:

Elliott Beans site has been updated... new video of her climbing on vacation and singing itsy bitsy spider & ABCs now available for all you that have been waiting with bated breath. Get to it

Its been kinda cool, so this weekend I made the 1st batch of Chili & cornbread of the season. YUMMY. I just love being cozy.

Its official, The 3 J's are moving back to Ohio at the end of this very week. Confirmation came by phone last night as John & Jett were hanging out. I just cannot wait to meet that kid, AND spend some quality time with The Weakland's Ohio Style like we been talkin' bout for almost 6 years now. I am bursting with Joy.

There are other Ohio things that have me bursting with Joy as well, and I am trying to keep the lid on somewhat before all of a sudden Fer comes home from work and the house is in boxes. ha ha. Jason & Cassie-Jane's house should be built sometime in NOV I could just see going to Ohio for the holidays and spending time with our friends that have begun life again there. John asked me last night if I thought they would be able to withstand the Winters again, and i think its like this: if you never move out of winter, to find there are other options out there... i think you always kinda dread it. But, once you move away, and then make the decision for whatever reason, that winter is worth putting up with because of X (family, job, life etc) you look at it differently.... its not so bad really. And isnt Christmas supposed to come with snow? It always felt so foriegn any other way.

I can't really think of anything else that I wanted to throw out there at this moment. Possibly because I have about 1/2 hr to get my ass out the door for work and I haven't yet showered. AWESOME! Here I go:

WAIT WAIT WAIT: I remembered the MOST IMPORTANT THING: Twilight Singers will be adding a short midwest leg of their tour for sometime late Oct/nov/dec. I am waiting with antici----------------------------------------------------------------------------pation.

over and out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home