Friday, November 03, 2006

Afterglow

The post-show afterglow is an amazing thing. My body aches from the constant fist-pumping, ass shaking, jumping up&down, screaming 2 1/2 hours of ROCK that was last night. Powder Burns is definately my Favorite Twilight Singers album, and last night rivled that of any show that I have ever attended. It might be due to the fact that I am beat, for living the last 2 days like a rockstar, with rockstars is not something that I am super good at anymore.... what with all the baby things that go on in this house from time to time. ha ha.

I fell into bed last night sometime around 3am, much earlier than the night before as a matter of fact. I have been up the past 2 mornings on less than blinks of an eye amounts of sleep to see Fer & Bean off to work/school.... and now i am thinking that my brain & body could use some rest.

So for now... thank you thank you thank you Scott, Yucca, Brian & Carey.... its been so freaking awesome.

-over and out for now-

UPDATE: it is now about 2:40 and only minutes ago I rolled over for the 1st time since laying down at 9am. What an amazing time, and I feel so alive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just opened my suitcase and it smelled like I had been smoking in the house. My knee is the size of a beach ball... not so sure how that happened. But Man! Totally fucking awesome. See you real soon.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home