Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Losing it

Gross right? I am in the process of finally losing my black nail. Its been 2 months in the making already and after flying this weekend to San Francisco something strange started happening in there... and this is where we are. I am afraid to take it off anymore than whats there, because i think there are lots of nerves still connected, but for now... i am hoping it grows off quickly and I am not left with some gimp nail that never grows properly. We'll see.

San Francisco was awesome, btw. There were bits and pieces that I had never crossed paths with before, spent some time in union square... all good. Good wine, food and conversation.

In Other News:

Sorry for being so lame these past few weeks with updating. I swear, I will wear the green boots more and the wittiness will abound. Just hang on....

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Ugh, that's NASTY! I think I've finally found one type of skin condition that I DO NOT want to pick at!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home