Thursday, November 30, 2006

Off to see the Wizard...

OK, I get that when its 60 and sunny for Thanks-giving that somehow, we must pay for that reward. I also get that when winter hits, it hits hard and fast. But this? This snowy rain that I see this morning? I am not sure I signed on for this.

I am not sure I signed on for the new attention span that my daughter has aquired in the past week. Before if she called Mommy a few times and I didn't answer, she would just roll over and go back to sleep. But for 4 nights now, she calls MOMMY ad-nauseum, insessantly, in the same droning tone.... starting as early as 5am... until we get up somewhere around 6:45.

I'm sorry. Did you miss the memo that clearly stated that unless it is a DIRE Emergency, This Mommy does not begin work before 7am? Check your inbox and get on that reading thing. This one was as important as your TPS report cover sheet. Get it?

In Other News:

Sounds like Fer is outta the shower, and she is still droning my name... i think that means I have to go and be more productive. I have to pack up all my stuff for the whirlwind adventure that was decided upon last night around 8pm. 2nd to last Ohio Tour 2006 commence. Yucca, I am calling you when I am on the train... if you call me first... i may eat your baby.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

"...a heart, a home, the neoyve!"

Dare I say the "mom, mom, mom, mom" thing might be karma? WHY DID WE DO THAT? DID WE NOT KNOW IT HAD POTENTIAL TO RUIN OUR CHILDREN FOR US?!?!?

WHY YAHWEH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just laughed so hard that I am crying. In my office. I was doing that whole body shaking trying not to laugh out loud thing. I think they think I am crazy.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home