Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AKRON


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

This morning I asked Elliott what she wanted to wear, and she said "My AKRON shirt!" So here we are, all dressed and ready to face the day. Yes Mombi, it is a new chair. New/used anyway... my friend Paula from work got it from storage for Ellie... it was her son's little man rocker... and I believe Ellie's new fav chair.

there are a million and one things I could talk about right now, but after spending the better part of my day on the phone... i think i am just all talked out. BUT, before leaving you, I want to wish a SUPER-DUPER-CARTER-STYLE HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY to one Miss Kel-Belle Carter. I hope you are having a good one... wish we were there.

-over and out-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally sport those kicks. In fact, I have been caught at the Stride Rite store trying to stuff my feet in them.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

OMG, WHERE did she get that Akron shirt?!??! AUNTIE MAYNAN WANTS ONE TOO, IGUANA!!! MEEEE TOO!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger the dollimama said...

is that the one i got at the UA bookstore? she looks ruuullll cute!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Is that a new chair?

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home