Friday, December 15, 2006

OVERHAULIN'

Dearest Kiddies:

please hang with me. I have a million items to share with you, i really really do. BUT, I want to overhaul this site and set you up with something lovely and beautiful for the New Year! Yeah! (can you feel it? sure you can!)

I am elbow deep in the Holiday Spirit and packing has begun. Let's just say, I am gonna take my hometown byt S-T-O-R-M. Can I get an AMEN my soul sistas? During all of this I have found my most cherished dark and depressing Christmas music to really feel the holiday among us. Nothing says anxiously awaiting the birth of one sweet baby jesus like music to slit your wrists to, right? LOL. Besides, don't all Christmas trees look better from behind a veil of tears? And isn't that how we are supposed to await our savior? All dreary & whatnot with antici--------------------pation?

No?

Oh, I thought all ya'll were catholic. ha ha. I think i was confusing the Season of Holiday Splendor with Tis the Season of Seasonal Affective Disorder.... Say it with me: No, No BAD DAO!

In Other News:

Apparently my kid is 2 going on 13. 2 days ago we were playing and I was teasing her about one of her toys being someone different, and she turned to me and said: "Actually Mommy, that's buzz again." And my first instinct was to say, "Holy shit kid, actually you're right." BUT, since I am going for the "Mommy who eff'ed their Kid up the Least" Award, I bit my tongue and said: "My little genius, you are so right. And I love that you use the word, actually." and she said" I am a genius."

Go figure. Maybe she can tell me how to get these damn Italics off!

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing says Christmas like a good cry in the dark!!!

Is it a catholic thing or an adult child of an alcoholic thing? Is there a difference?

Hurricane Carter, C'MON DOWN!!!!

xoxo

12:39 PM  
Blogger the dollimama said...

we're ready...mournful christmas music and all! to echo ms. mombi: c'mon down!! (or over...)

insert this string of characters (each character, but together without the spaces--i had to trick blogger into letting me type this without getting an error code!)
< / i >
where you want the italics to stop. trust me--they will stop. easier to do than many other things in life, eh?
xoxoxo

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home