Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Restless, restless, it happens all the time... OR Day 2

Yeesterday was my first day at the New Job. I don't know how long I will have to be there before I feel compelled to stop calling it New Job.... but for the forseable future, that's what it is.

Feeling kinda spent yesterday, I was a smart girl and got in bed to read for awhile before falling asleep. Bean had a tough day... with staying up a tad too late too many nights in a row, and then not taking a nap.

Right as I was dozing off into what I thought would be an incredible night's sleep, based on how worn out I've been.... the screaming and crying starts. Not from me mind you, I can't cry. It was Elliott.

Lilah had already woken her up about 20 min after going to sleep last night by going upstairs to make a ton of noise and throw her bed around. Good times. I had figured that could mean we were in for a night of restless sleep. I had no idea what I was in store for.

10:30. 11:15. 12:30 more water and a cereal bar, in my bed... from which she never left. crying while falling in and out of sleep till 1:30, when I finally came to my senses and realized that for whatever reason she simply could not get comfortable or wind down enough to sleep. So, be it good or not, I got the Children's Motrin.

To be fair, since I knew that whatever was bothering her was not accompanied by a fever, I only gave her 1/2 the reccommended dose. But, it must have done its job, because we both fell asleep (albeit, restless and full of strange and sad dreams for me) but she lay mostly calm without the contunious crying and wailing waking her up.

So, here we are. 6:45am. Exhaused. Not yet sure if it includes cranky or not... but day 2 is upon us. Time to get rollin. And tonight, tonight I will become a recluse and I pray for a good nights sleep.

In Other News:
eh.

-over and out-

4 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

You realize your location still says Chicago? We'll have to change that with your overhaul.

8:41 AM  
Blogger JSauce said...

Hey it's Janna from Fox...nice blast from the past! Your family is beautiful - I hope Bean feels better!

6:51 PM  
Blogger B to tha H said...

i miss youse guys.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

March... Really?

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home