Monday, February 12, 2007

Time Out

Dear Internet-

Holy shit we move in 5 days.

I can't imagine that anything else needs to be said, as I think that sums it up, but I want to say hello, because I think this is the last you will hear from me for the next 2-3 weeks.

Please stay tuned and don't abandon me just yet. (I have huge abandonment issues already, and I doubt you want to add to the already growing therapy bill now do you? LOL. wink wink)

I have so many things in store for you. I know I promised you so much at the start of the new year, but with packing and whatnot, I got a little bit sidetracked. However, thanks to some encouragement (thanks Ellen!) When I come back atcha, its gonna be wicked cool and back to the old writing tricks. I think I was starting to feel a little stifled around here, what with the questions and whatnot that writing from the heart always brings up, and not wanting anyone to think I was a woman on the verge.... you know, all Thelma & Louise style, I was keeping a lot of stuff under wraps. But, BUT (I love the double butt, it is always accompanied with a pointing finger for emphasis) I am getting back in the game and taking creative control.

It will be onward, maybe not upward... but moving in any direction seems better than standing still.

I have also been encouraged to compile some of my first years entries into a submission for a book... so if you wanna vote on your favorite pieces... what you liked or hated most (anything that stirrs emotion is better than nothing at all) comment with the title of the blog, date/yr and what you liked or hated... and it will all go into consideration.

And Just in case there are those of you out there, lurking and hating every minute of this.... Suck it, see if you can write your own book.

So for now, consider this my sign off for a few weeks.

As my Daddio likes to say: "Take care of eachother and do good things."

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home