Friday, December 18, 2009

On a wing and a prayer...

Somehow it seems that's how it all comes together. Right? I know its super douche-y of me to boil it all down to a Bon Jovi lyric, but really, I guess sometimes it's all ya got.

Because of this, I am super happy this holiday season. I am grateful, delighted, and in love with just about everything and everyone around me. And when I'm not, I am gonna try and find another way to look at it and see if there's a glimmer left in there to turn the tables and get on the "Yea train".

I know it's hard, and I know it's a departure from the usual grumpy-pants nay-saying that tends to come outta my mouth. And sometimes it's funny, and sometimes I like being that person... the snarky one... but this time around? This year? Nah, that's not for me.

See these cycles? I'm breakin' 'em. That however does not mean that you won't find me head first into a glass of wine these days, not in the bottle mind you, but yes, I will take a nip, just to take the edge off. 'Cause after this year, if that's what I got, so be it. I could feel guilty, but it boils down to the fact that, well, this time I don't.

2010 is gonna be better. good things are afloat. there's love all around. And this year? This year we are gonna go on a VACATION. I don't know what, I don't know when, I don't know how, but so help me god, we are gonna go on a kid-free, beach loving, sand and swimming, sleep in late VACATION.

And if that can't put a smile on my face, nothing will.

In Other News:
General Hospital is just soooooooo original in their naming of characters... in case you didn't notice, the guest starring role of sociopath/serial killer/artist FRANCO is being played by none other than James Franco. just to make sure all you house wives that don't get out to see movies can properly google image search the correct actor and see how GH is blowing all your other daytime soaps outta the water. Maybe James Franco is teaming up with Tracy Jordan and they're in a race to see who can EGOT first. LMAO.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger TheDollimama said...

*LIKE*

(OMG--you're the first off-camera person I've heard refer to EGOT!! that REALLY made me laugh!)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home